As a global community of professionals working in communication for development (C4D) we aim to be inclusive and supportive and welcome individuals and institutions with a genuine interest in C4D as a sector or area of study.
C4D Network Membership
There are two types of C4D Network membership: Individual and Institutional.
- Free Membership - It's free to join, upon fulfilment of joining criteria and acceptance of the Membership Agreement (see opposite). To apply, click here.
- Plus Membership - This is the upgrade from free membership, which gives you many more benefits. To find out more, click here.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP (Associates)
- Organisational Membership - This is for institutions, organisations, universities, media and networks. These organisations benefit from Plus Membership for all staff and are granted exclusive access to advertising/collaborating through the Network. To apply, click here.
- University Membership - This gives all the benefits of Plus membership to all your faculty and students.To apply, click here.
The criteria for individual membership is as follows:
- 1. Commitment to the principles and ethics of the Network
- 2. Genuine interest in Communication for Development (C4D) as an area of practice in International Development
By joining the C4D Network as an individual member, you are indicating acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Membership Agreement. To view this, click here.
There are many benefits to joining the C4D Network as a member, and additional benefits in upgrading to become a Plus member. There are also a range of Associate benefits. To read more, click here.
There are a range of different rates for membership. To find out more, please click here.